Admission in Every class implies an undertaking on the part of the student to respect the school rules and regulations and the discipline of the institution. The Rules of the School are as under
- Every Student must attend school punctually and regularly. Leave shall only be granted for bonafied reasons.
- Every Student should carry his/her school calendar to school every day.
- The Warning bell before a period of assembly is a signal for all to go to their respective class rooms for attendance. This should be done promptly and orderly manner.
- Attendance in the school assembly is compulsory. Student must keep reverential attitude during the assembly routine and do nothing that may be detrimental to the devotional and moral tone of the assembly.
- Beside the principal and the staff, the duty officer, school monitor, class teacher and supervisor have the responsibility of maintaining discipline of the school. During the absence of the teacher from the class student must obey the class moniter duly appointed to order and discipline in the class.
- In case student is unable to attend the school for a day, a note from the guardian is necessary, in no case, the student is allowed to go home without parent’s escort.
- A student who is found to be irregular in his/her attendance without bonafied reasons or without any explanation from the guardian will face serious consequence and withdrawal notice may be issued.
- Observance of birthday, taking part in private excursion preparation for an examination is not considered as valid reasons for being absent.
- Attendance of every student on the opening day of the school session after each vacation is compulsory. Anything contrary to his must be intimated to the school well n advance. Otherwise it will be considered as punishable offence.
- Student should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worm on all working days and for all school functions. Student who is not in proper uniform will not be allowed to enter their class rooms.
- Care must be taken of all school property and no student should scratch or spoil desks or chairs or damage any school furniture or write of draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Damage done by accident should be reported at once to the class teacher.
- Any Damage done will be good by the concerned student together with a fine impose on him/her for such an offence. Anyone who notices something damaged should report the matter even if he/she does not know who done it.
- Students are not allowed to wear/bring any ornaments/valuable articles to the school.
- The Student should observe and follow polite manners wherever they go. They should always remember that the school in judged by their conduct. They should greet their teachers and elderly people whenever and wherever they meet them. Bullying and use of foul language are punishable offences.
- The school reserves the right to terminate the schooling of students with unsatisfactory progress in studies r if behavior of student or parent is a bad precept for others.
- It is compulsory for every student to attend all the school function e.g. Annual Sport, Cultural Programs, Independence Day, Republic Day programs, House Competitions, Festival celebration etc.
- A minimum of 80% attendance is required for promotion t higher class.
- Students are not allowed to enter the school office without prior permission given for specific reasons only.
- Students are not allowed to meet any outside visitor including parents/guardians during the school hours unless prior permission is sought.
- Use of polybag is strictly prohibited in the school. Student should not use the same for any purpose.
- Students should follow food menu given strictly.
- It is compulsory to everyone to attend weekly test.